Carada “Brilliant White” Projection Screen – Review
- Nearly perfect color accuracy
- Wide viewing area
- Almost no detectable hot spot (even on full blue screen)
- Modest but useful gain
- Well built
- A real price/performance screen
- Deluxe trim looks good in your theater
- Performance suitable for bright conference rooms, classrooms and training rooms
- Extremely affordable
- In addition to the many sizes and aspect ratios available, they will build custom sizes
- 100% money back guarantee for the first 30 days (no restocking fees) – except for freight costs.
Their requirements as published on their website seem very reasonable (orginal box, good condition insured, etc.) Note: custom screens are not refundable.
- Three year warranty (certainly not the longest in the screen industry, but pretty good considering the low price.
- Sold direct from manufacturer, which means ou can’t run down to Best Buy and pick one up today. You’ll have to wait a week or so from the time you order it, until it arrives.
- If you have a lot of side ambient light, this screen won’t help you. You may be better served by a high contrast gray surface. Carada offers one, but I haven’t tested it.
You May Also Like
Subscriber-Only Content Directory
Business and Education Projector Reviews Directory
Home Theater Projector Reviews Directory
Four Home Theater Projector Comparison
#4 in our 4-Way Comparison: Optoma HD91 Home Theater Projector
#3 in our 4-Way Comparison: BenQ W7500 Home Theater Projector
#2 in our 4-Way Comparison: Sony VPL-HW40ES Home Theater Projector
#1 in our 4-Way Comparison: Epson Home Cinema 5030UB Projector