Carada “Brilliant White” Projection Screen – Review
- Nearly perfect color accuracy
- Wide viewing area
- Almost no detectable hot spot (even on full blue screen)
- Modest but useful gain
- Well built
- A real price/performance screen
- Deluxe trim looks good in your theater
- Performance suitable for bright conference rooms, classrooms and training rooms
- Extremely affordable
- In addition to the many sizes and aspect ratios available, they will build custom sizes
- 100% money back guarantee for the first 30 days (no restocking fees) – except for freight costs.
Their requirements as published on their website seem very reasonable (orginal box, good condition insured, etc.) Note: custom screens are not refundable.
- Three year warranty (certainly not the longest in the screen industry, but pretty good considering the low price.
- Sold direct from manufacturer, which means ou can’t run down to Best Buy and pick one up today. You’ll have to wait a week or so from the time you order it, until it arrives.
- If you have a lot of side ambient light, this screen won’t help you. You may be better served by a high contrast gray surface. Carada offers one, but I haven’t tested it.
You May Also Like
Optoma UHD65 4K Home Theater Projector Review
Ricoh PJ WXL4540 Short Throw Projector Review
Sony VPL-VZ1000ES Laser, True 4K, Home Theater Projector Review
Optoma ZW300UST Projector Review
Epson PowerLite 680 Projector Review
BenQ CH100 Portable Business Projector Review
Epson Pro Cinema LS10500 Laser Home Theater Projector – Review
Casio XJ-UT351WN Ultra Short Throw Projector Review