Epson Home Cinema 3010e Home Theater Projector Review
Epson Home Cinema 3010e Projector Highlights
- 3D Capabilities with support for Blu-ray 3D, satellite channels… game consoles
- Extremely bright home projector, ideal for family and bonus rooms, and theaters with large screens
- Four preset 2D modes, 2 preset 3D modes, and Auto mode, and 10 User savable settings
- 2 10 watt speakers for respectable sound, if you don’t have a full sound system, or want to go portable
- WirelessHD (wireless HDMI)
- Full color and gamma controls
- Backlit remote control
- Dynamic iris for better black level performance
- Easy to use split screen capability
- Excellent warranty
- 3D glasses are optional ($99/pair)
- One of the lowest priced 3D capable, 1080p home projectors
Epson Home Cinema 3010e Special Features
Click to enlarge. So close. All of these features listed below are discussed at length in the full length review of the base Home Cinema 3010 projector. Here, just a title and a few words.
Split Screen Viewing
Two side by side images of equal size, or one can be set larger than the other. Note: Only one can come from an HDMI source as the projector (like others) has but one HDMI circuit, normally shared by two connectors. This means if you plan to use split screen, you still will need to run a cable to the projector from a second source, if the 1st source is the WirelessHD.
Home Cinema 3010e 3D Capabilities
The Epson 3010e offers basic frame interpolation, including 24 to 48fps (2:2). Not to be confused with CFI – creative frame interpolation, which tends to appear on a number of projectors around $2000 and up.
The Epson Home Cinema 3010 offers a player for showing images and other content off of USB thumb drives, and other USB devices
Built in Audio
The Home Cinema 3010e’s got a pair of 10 watt speakers. No deep bass, but pretty respectable for those sports gatherings, and your backyard movie shows. Of course, if you have a surround sound system, fire it up, but not bad in a pinch.
That’s the short list of features. The two Epson projectors share a 1.6:1 manual zoom lens, keystone correction (but no lens shift), a full featured remote control, HDMI-Link for controlling other HDMI-Link
You May Also Like
ViewSonic PLED-W800 LED Projector Review
Business and Education Projector Reviews Directory
Home Theater Projector Reviews Directory
DVDO Air3C Pro Wireless HDMI Device – A Review
Panasonic PT-RZ670BU Projector Review
Sony VPL-CH375 Projector Review
Sony VPL-VW1100ES 4K Projector – A Review
Epson Home Cinema 3500 Home Theater Projector Review