InFocus IN3914 DLP Interactive Projector Review
- Able to handle fair amount of ambient light
- Really high contrast ratio for a business/education projector of 3200:1
- Quiet operation at 35 dB in Bright Mode
- 2 x 10 Watt speakers so you can use the projector as your PA system as well
- Interactive using the LiteBoard technology and the Wand
- Ultra short throw so you can place the projector very close to the screen and still acheive a large image
InFocus IN3914 Projector Special Features
LiteBoard technology that allows you to interact with the projector. Much like a wireless mouse but with more features.
Ultra short throw lense so you can achieve a large image with the projector only being a few feet away. Helps reduce the chance of shadowing the projector while presenting with the LiteBoard interactive Wand. From just 30 inches away you will achieve a 71 inch diagonal image.
Ability with LiteShow technology to connect up to 32 computers over a wired or wireless network. Display one at a time or 4 via split screen.
Dynamic Messaging System (DSM). An IT director can send a pop up message to all projectors connected to the network. Must like an broadcasted instant message.
Long lamp life. 4000 hours in Eco Mode, and 2500 hours in the Bright Mode
You May Also Like
ViewSonic PLED-W800 LED Projector Review
Business and Education Projector Reviews Directory
Home Theater Projector Reviews Directory
DVDO Air3C Pro Wireless HDMI Device – A Review
Panasonic PT-RZ670BU Projector Review
Sony VPL-CH375 Projector Review
Sony VPL-VW1100ES 4K Projector – A Review
Epson Home Cinema 3500 Home Theater Projector Review