Optoma PK320 Pico Projector Video Summary
Optoma PK320 Projector
When the PK320 was reviewed, it received our Hot Product Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics:
- Projector: Optoma PK320
- MSRP: $399
- Technology: LED light technology
- Native Resolution: 854x480 (16:9 aspect ratio, 4:3 compatible)
- Brightness: 100 lumens in Bright Mode (measured 100+), 40 lumens Standard Mode (Measured 45 lumens)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Lens: Fixed lens with focus adjustment
- Lamp Life: 20,000 hours
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 1.2” x 2.7”
- Weight: 227g
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90 Days on Battery
- 854x480 resolution (same as a standard DVD)
- Can produce an image 60 inches diagonal from just over 4 feet
- Onboard media player so you can decode AVI, ASF, WMV and MPG files. As well as MP3, WAV and AAC files.
- Can display JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP images.
- Can read Office document formats including DOC, XLS, PPT
- PDF reader too
- Has inputs for a microdrive, a mini-hdmi port, computer analog, composite video and more
- With additional accessories you can connect Apple iPhones and iPads, iPods and other devices. Also you can connect Microsoft Zune, Sony Playstation Portable and other portable devices. Will work with Sony PS3 and other Blu-ray players as well, as long as they are set for 720p maximum res)
- Battery lasts up to 1 hour in Standard Mode.
- .5 watt speaker.
- PK320 should be a great projector for missionaries traveling the world, where there has been tremendouse demand for a attery powered when needed, bright enough to be really useful, and with light weight spare batteries available
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the Optoma PK320 that was posted in July of 2012. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes elligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions. With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores.
These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art