Epson BrightLink 436Wi Projector Video Summary
Epson BrightLink 436Wi Projector
When the BrightLink 436Wi was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award and our prestigious Best In Classroom: Interactive Projector Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics:
Epson BrightLink 436Wi Projector Highlights
- Rated at 3000 ANSI lumens in both white and colored light
- Dual pen support so you two can annotate at the same time
- Annotate over multiple sources like HDMI video, VGA and more
- Replacement lamps are incredibly inexpensive for Epson Brighter Futures customers
- Is both MAC and PC compatible
- Can project on to a table to create an interactive horizontal space
- Can replace lamp without taking down the projector
Basic Specs for Epson BrightLink 436Wi
- Projection Technology: 3LCD
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1280×800) Resolution with a Max of 1600×900
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10. Supports 4:3 and 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Lamp Life: 6000 Hrs. Eco Mode / 4000 Normal Mode
- Throw Ratio Range: 1.0 – 1.35
- Dimensions: 13.6″ x 11.7″ x 6.2″ (WxDxH)
- Weight: 9.1 lbs.
- MSRP: $1490 (street price) Look for a Epson Brighter Future dealer for better pricing.
Click here for full specifications: Epson BrightLink 436Wi
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full-length review of the Epson BrightLink 436Wi that was posted in April of 2013. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes elligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions. With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores.
These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can’t begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art