A short 6.5-minute video overview of the Epson BrightLink 585Wi ultra short-throw interactive projector.
Check out the full review here
Epson BrightLink 585Wi
When the BrightLink 585Wi was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. It also received our Best in Classroom - Ultra Short-Throw Projector Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson BrightLink 585Wi Highlights
- Very bright projector – 3300 white, and 3300 color lumens, for better than most color
- Impressive interactivity, tools, pens, etc.
- Support from 3rd party interactive software programs
- Wired and Wireless networking, including Crestron RoomView support
- Sharp image
- Ultra short throw design doesn’t “blind” the presenter/teacher/student
- Extensive selection of inputs and connectors
- Multiple color modes, most with very good to excellent color
- Speaker system capable of handling small and medium sized classrooms
- Excellent warranty and support programs
- Additional breaks (on price, warranty) for educational institutions
Epson BrightLink 585Wi Specifications
- Price: $2199
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1280x800
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 3300
- Contrast: 10000:1
- Zoom Lens Ratio: None
- Lens Shift: No
- Lamp Life: 4000 hours, 6000 in Eco mode
- Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years overnight replacement
From the Editor: This video was created as a overview of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the BrightLink 585Wi. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art