Our in-depth video summary of the Epson BrightLink 595Wi interactive projector.
Check out the full review here
Epson BrightLink 595Wi Projector
When the BrightLink 595Wi was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson BrightLink 595Wi Highlights
- Very bright projector – 3300 white, and 3300 color lumens
- Impressive interactivity capabilities: tools, pens, multi-finger touch sensor, support from 3rd party interactive software programs, etc.
- Wired and Wireless (optional WiFi dongle required) networking, including Crestron RoomView support
- Sharp image with good focus uniformity, especially for a ultra short throw projector
- Ultra short throw design doesn’t “blind” the presenter/teacher/student
- Extensive selection of inputs and connectors
- Multiple color modes, most with very good to excellent color
- Speaker system capable of handling small and medium sized classrooms
- Excellent warranty and support programs
- Additional breaks (on price, warranty) for educational institutions
Epson BrightLink 595Wi Basic Specs
- Price: $2399
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280x800)
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 3300 lumens
- Contrast: 10,000:1
- Lens Shift: No
- Lamp Life: Up to 4000 hours
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years on projector, 90 days on lamp
From the Editor: This video was created as an summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the BrightLink 595Wi. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art