A short 5-minute video overview of the Epson BrightLink Pro 1410Wi interactive projector.
Check out the full review here
Epson BrightLink Pro 1410Wi
When the BrightLink Pro 14010Wi was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson BrightLink Pro 1410Wi Highlights
- Rated at 3100 ANSI lumens in both white and colored light
- Dual pen support
- Annotate over multiple sources like HDMI video, VGA and more
- Capture, Save and Print annotated documents, from remote, or Control Pad…
- Excellent lamp life
- Advanced networking, both hardwired and Wifi (Wifi module plugs in)
- App support for iOS – iPhone, iPad devices, and Android
- Split screen capability (two images the same size, side by side, or one larger than the other
- Is both MAC and PC compatible
- Wall mount or project on to a table to create an interactive horizontal, or angled space
- Lamp door allows replacement without unmounting down the Epson projector
Epson BrightLink Pro 1410Wi Basic Specifications
- Price: $2,999
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1280x800
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 3100
- Contrast: 3,000:1
- Zoom Lens Ratio: None
- Lamp Life: 5000 Hrs. Eco Mode / 3500 Normal Mode
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the BrightLink Pro 14010Wi. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art