A short 4-minute video overview of the Epson PowerLite 97H classroom/business projector.
Check out the full review here
Powerlite 97H Projector Wins Award
Our top review award for projectors.
When the PowerLite 97H was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. It missed the deadline to be considered in the 2015-2016 Best in Classroom Report, but in the 2014-2015 edition, the extremely similar PowerLite 99W took home the
"Best Projector with Networking Award".
We expect the PowerLite 97H to receive honors in next year's report. The full review (and the longer video) go into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson PowerLite 97H Highlights
- Offers a bright image with 2700 rated lumens, in brightest mode
- Very sharp image provides excellent text readability for classroom presentations
- Excellent video scaling performance
- Picture Modes offered with good color accuracy suitable for displaying video and photos
- Wired networking built-in and optional wireless networking
- Can be controlled and managed from networked PC using supplied software
- 1.2x zoom lens along with vertical and horizontal keystone correction provides mounting flexibility
Epson PowerLite 97H Specifications
- Price: $549
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1024x768
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 2700 lumens
- Contrast: 10000:1
- Zoom Lens Ratio: 1.20:1
- Lens Shift: No
- Lamp Life: 5000 hours
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year with Epson Road Service Program
From the Editor: This video was created as an overview of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the PowerLite 97H. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art