This is a short overview video of the NEC NP-ME331W projector, which discusses all the basics of the projector. Brightness, picture quality, and the value this projector provides are all covered in the video below. A longer video with more details will also be available on our site, with more technical information on the NP-ME331 than this video contains.
Check out the full online review here
. It includes all the information you will need when considering the NEC NP-ME331W. Basic info on this projector can be found below the video window to help you in your search for the projector that's right for your applications.
When the NEC NP-ME331W was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award.
NEC NP-ME331W Highlights
- High brightness with 3300 rated lumens
- 1.7X zoom lens WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Built-in 20 watt speaker
- Compatible with Crestron Roomview (TM) for projector control/management
- Built-in wall color correction
- Built-in wired network support for Ethernet LAN connectivity (Wi-Fi support requires optional accessory)
- “MultiPrenter” functionality allows for screen mirroring of up to 20 devices simultaneously (Android and Windows) via a wired or wireless connection (Win, MAC, Android, iOS)
- Up to 9000 hour lamp life in Eco mode
- “NaViSet Administrator 2″ software included for network-based management and control of multi-projector installations
- Quick Start with approx. 4 seconds to power up and display
From the Editor: This video was created as a brief overview of the NEC NP-ME331W projector. It was edited and produced by Nikki Kahl and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com.
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art