This is a summary video of the NEC NP-P502WL projector, which discusses all the basics, including brightness, picture quality and value.
Check out the full online review here
. It is the most comprehensive. Basic info on this projector can also be found below the video window.
When the NEC P502WL was the object of a full-length review, it received our Special Interest Award.
NEC P502WL Highlights
- High rated light output – 5000 lumens
- Moderately wide range 1.7x zoom lens will support many appications
- Very flexible mounting options and positions (can be mounted at any angle) along with vertical and horizontal lens shift provide excellent mounting flexibility
- Wired and optional wireless networking support along with extensive software support available for control and management of multiple projector installations
- HDBaseT support built-in
- Integrated support for Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon and PJ Link allow for complete interactivity and control
- Sharp images with 1200 x 800 resolution
- Picture modes available with good color accuracy
- 3D support (Blu-ray 3D compatible), requires optional 3D emitter and active 3D glasses (not provided with the review unit)
- 3 year limited warranty with 1 year of NEC’s InstaCare rapid replacement service
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the NEC P502WL projector. It was edited and produced by Nikki Kahl and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art