A video summary of the Sony VPL-FHZ65 projector review.
Check out the full review here
Sony VPL-FHZ65 Projector
When the Sony VPL-FHZ65 was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. Here are some of the basics:
Sony VPL-FHZ65 Highlights
- Street price with standard lens: Typically between $9500 and $10,000 US
- 1.66:1 standard zoom lens
- Some Zoom lenses offer motorized zoom, focus, lens shift
- Reasonable size and weight for capability: 36 lbs. (16kg)
- Available in white or black case (in most countries)
- 34 db at full power – relatively quiet for a projector this powerful, “home theater” quiet 28 db in low power
- Up to 20,000 hour life for laser engine, with all the obvious benefits
- Exceptionally long, electrostatic life filter system for low maintenance costs
- More energy efficient than most of the competition
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the Sony VPL-FHZ65. It was directed and produced by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art