Dell S300W XGA DLP Multimedia Projector Review
Dell S300W Projector: Pros
- Extremely short throw so you can get a large image in a small room.
- No filter to replace.
- Bright enough at 2200 lumens to present with the lights on.
- 20 users can connect at the same time and has 4 way split screen capabilities.
- Straight forward on-screen menu system
- Full featured control panel on the top of the projector
- Full featured and well designed remote control
Dell S300W Projector: Cons
- Lamp is not easily replaced. Requires removal from ceiling mount.
- For a true image, you must project onto a fixed screen, wall or more expensive tensioned screen.
- Lens is exposed and could be easily damaged. Not an issue if ceiling mounted.
You May Also Like
Business and Education Projector Reviews Directory
Home Theater Projector Reviews Directory
LG MiniBeam PF1000U Projector Review
Epson Home Cinema 5040UB, Pro Cinema 6040UB Home Theater Projector Review
Epson Pro G7905U Large Venue Projector Review
Epson Powerlite Pro L1500, L1505 Laser Projector Review
BenQ SU931 Large Venue Projector Review
Subscriber-Only Content Directory