Dell S300W XGA DLP Multimedia Projector Review
Dell S300W Projector: Pros
- Extremely short throw so you can get a large image in a small room.
- No filter to replace.
- Bright enough at 2200 lumens to present with the lights on.
- 20 users can connect at the same time and has 4 way split screen capabilities.
- Straight forward on-screen menu system
- Full featured control panel on the top of the projector
- Full featured and well designed remote control
Dell S300W Projector: Cons
- Lamp is not easily replaced. Requires removal from ceiling mount.
- For a true image, you must project onto a fixed screen, wall or more expensive tensioned screen.
- Lens is exposed and could be easily damaged. Not an issue if ceiling mounted.
You May Also Like
Optoma HD161X Home Theater Projector Review
Epson PowerLite 1985WU Projector Review
Subscriber-Only Content Directory
ViewSonic PLED-W800 LED Projector Review
Business and Education Projector Reviews Directory
Home Theater Projector Reviews Directory
DVDO Air3C Pro Wireless HDMI Device – A Review
Panasonic PT-RZ670BU Projector Review