Dell S300W XGA DLP Multimedia Projector Review
Dell S300W Projector: Pros
- Extremely short throw so you can get a large image in a small room.
- No filter to replace.
- Bright enough at 2200 lumens to present with the lights on.
- 20 users can connect at the same time and has 4 way split screen capabilities.
- Straight forward on-screen menu system
- Full featured control panel on the top of the projector
- Full featured and well designed remote control
Dell S300W Projector: Cons
- Lamp is not easily replaced. Requires removal from ceiling mount.
- For a true image, you must project onto a fixed screen, wall or more expensive tensioned screen.
- Lens is exposed and could be easily damaged. Not an issue if ceiling mounted.
You May Also Like
AAXA M6 Pocket LED Projector Review
Epson Home Cinema 4000 Home Theater Projector Review
Epson BrightLink 696Ui Projector Review
Optoma UHD65 4K Home Theater Projector Review
Ricoh PJ WXL4540 Short Throw Projector Review
Sony VPL-VZ1000ES Laser, True 4K, Home Theater Projector Review
Optoma ZW300UST Projector Review
Epson PowerLite 680 Projector Review