Epson PowerLite Pro G6900WU Projector Video Summary
A longer 15-minute video summary of the Epson PowerLite Pro G6900WU projector.
Check out the full review here.
Epson PowerLite Pro G6900WU Projector
When the Epson PowerLite Pro G6900WU was the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson PowerLite Pro G6900WU Highlights
- Claims 6000 color and white lumens for superior color
- Respectable contrast for a business class projector
- 6 interchangeable, quick release lenses: Standard zoom, rear, wide angle, medium throw zoom 1 and 2, and long throw zoom
- HDBaseT for running long (HDMI) wiring over CAT5, CAT6, plus SDI for live video streaming
- HDMI and DisplayPort
- Advanced Networking features, notifications, etc.
- Closed captioning
- 360 degree operation – point the projector up, down, certain angles…
- Healthy amount of vertical and horizontal lens shift
- Multi-PC – can display up to four computer screens simultaneously
- Low power consumption for a projector this bright (only a 380 watt lamp)
- Very green design, packaging
- Suitable for a wide range of venues requiring a very bright projector
- DICOM Presentation capable (for medical image presentations)
- Nine built in test patterns
- 10,000 hour electrostatic filter
- Split Screen
- Advanced Edge Blending
- Great (3 year) Warranty and Support programs
- Price: $6499
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1920×1200
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 6000
- Contrast: 5000:1
- Zoom Lens: Yes
- Lens Shift: Yes
- Lamp Life: 2000 hrs. full power /4000 hrs. eco mode
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor, with 3 year rapid replacement program
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the PowerLite Pro G6900WU. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can’t begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art