ViewSonic PJD7820HD Projector Video Summary
Check out the full review here.
When the ViewSonic PJD7820HDwas the object of a full-length review, it received our Hot Product Award. The full review goes into all the details but here are a few basics:
ViewSonic PJD7820HD Projector Highlights
- An extremely bright portable projector – a veritable light canon claiming 3000 lumens
- Equally suitable as a business projector or one for home use
- Lowest cost 1080p projector on the market as of this time, in either business or home projector segments
- Remote Mousing for business presentations
- Very Long life lamp, including a smart “eco-mode” that reduces energy consumption significantly (up to 70%) in standby mode when on, but not in use
- HDMI (one) 1.4 for Blu-ray 3D compatibility
- Three year warranty, plus express replacement program for the first year – great warranty
- On board audio – a single 2 watt speaker, works for portable business use, but you’ll want more for home entertainment audio. For that, the PJD7820HD has an audio out!
Basic Specs for ViewSonic PJD7820HD
- MSRP: $779, Street Price: $699
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920×1080)
- Brightness: Manufacturer claim: 3000 lumens. 3518 maximum measured lumens, approximately 1500 calibrated lumens
- Contrast: 15,000:1
- Zoom Lens ratio: 1.3:1 manual zoom and focus
- Lens shift: None
- Lamp life: 6000 hours in eco mode, 4000 hours at full power
- Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 Kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 1 year express replacement program
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the ViewSonic PJD7820HD that was posted in August of 2012. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can’t begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art