Part 2 (6 minutes) of our summary of the Epson VS335W projector.
Check out the full review here
The Epson VS335W
When we reviewed the Epson VS335W, we awarded it our Special Interest Award. The full-length written review goes into all the details but here are a few basics.
Epson VS335W Highlights
- Offers a bright image with almost 3000 lumens, in brightest mode
- Very sharp image provides excellent text readability for business presentations
- Excellent video scaling performance
- Picture Modes offered with good color accuracy suitable for displaying video and photos
- Optional wireless networking
- 1.2x zoom lens along with vertical and horizontal keystone correction provides mounting flexibility
- Great value with excellent performance for the relatively modest price
Epson VS335W Specifications
- Price: $529.99
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1280x800
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 2700 lumens
- Contrast: 10,000:1
- Zoom Lens Ratio: 1.20:1
- Lens Shift: No
- Lamp Life: 5,000
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Warranty: Yes
From the Editor: This video was created as a summary of the original, full, in-depth projector review of the Epson VS335W. It was directed and scripted by Lisa Feierman, and features Art Feierman, editor of ProjectorReviews.com
Videos that are part of the Projector Reviews TV channel are created by Projector Reviews Inc. If we review a projector and it wins one of our awards, it becomes eligible for a video summary. Of course, we can only do a limited number of these videos. In some cases, we will choose a projector review to do a video of. In other cases, a request may come from the manufacturer. As we do with the rest of the content on our website, we offer manufacturers Permissions.
With these paid Permissions, manufacturers can post these videos on their own websites, pass them out to their dealers, and use them for other promotional purposes including trade shows and point-of-sale displays in retail stores. These videos are very short versions of the full review. In just a few minutes worth of video we can't begin to capture all the information in the review, so we call this a video summary.
If this video is positive and enthusiastic about the projector, is simply because the review itself was positive and enthusiastic. We try to make the videos more fun, a bit less dry, with far less technical detail. Enjoy, but also visit the full review for more depth, even the settings that work best. Thanks! -art