Posted on October 9, 2018 By Lyle Silverman
The Epson PowerLite L610W Laser Projector is one of seven projectors in Epson’s new PowerLite Laser Series laser line of projectors for corporate, education, houses of worship, and similar settings, requiring strong performance in high, ambient light.
The Epson PowerLite L610W delivers a powerful 6,000 lumens brightness with instant on/off capability thanks to Epson’s new breakthrough laser technology so your presentation can start on time with no waiting for power up.
We wish to thank Epson America for sponsoring this year’s Best Classroom Projectors report.
The L610W is one in a subseries of PowerLites that includes 6,000 lumens each and includes the L610 XGA projector, the L610W WXGA projector, the L610U/L615U WUXGA projectors. The L610 comes in at $2,400, the L610W is $2,600, and the L610U/L615U is $3,600. With Epson’s Better future’s the costs are $1,999, $2,199, and $2,999 respectively. Plus you get all the benefits of the program including competitive pricing on all Epson projectors, 3 year limited warranty & 90 day lamp warranty, free next-business-day replacement with free shipping both ways, access to Epson’s PrivateLine toll-free tech support at no charge for the life of your warranty. Calling in the dedicated line gets you right to projector support, no switchboards, no people answering who support printers, or other devices, just projectors.
In addition to the pricing, this L6xx series class projector includes a single 10 watt speaker for useable, respectable volume sound. Quality, of course, is limited. We’re not talking full range, professional sound. In larger rooms the L610W will need help from the room’s own sound system, which virtually every large lecture hall and auditorium already have built in.
Wireless connectivity (Epson’s $99 wireless adapter is sold separately)enables increased engagement in your presentation through device sharing and or multiple screens.
Also, you can adjust up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift in order to aid you with flexible installations.
Cinema Mode, looks better than Dynamic mode, and is still rather bright.
The PowerLite L610W sits at about 19 pounds and occupies 17.5” x 12”, and it can be ceiling mounted or placed on table top. It includes 2,500,000 : 1 Dynamic contrast ratio. And another feat thanks to Epson’s breakthrough Laser technology, the L610W delivers a light source that will last 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
As you’ll soon learn about this projector, the Epson PowerLite L610W Laser Projector delivers high quality performance at a reasonable cost for any large, bright settings needing a powerful projector to display whatever you need, whenever you need it.
• Bright, vivid color — 6,000 lumens color/white brightness
• Colorful, widescreen images up to 500″ — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
• Breakthrough laser technology — features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours; plus, Instant ON/OFF capability
• Virtually maintenance-free operation — for the life of the optical engine
• Up to 2,500,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
• Flexible installation — up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
• Optional wireless networking with enterprise-level security — plus wireless content sharing with Epson iProjection™4; wireless module sold separately
• Advanced installation features — 360-degree flexibility and geometric correction tools such as horizontal and vertical keystone, arc correction, Quick Corner® and more
• Robust connectivity — supports HDBaseT™, 2x HDMI®, VGA, RJ-45, stereo mini and control management tools
• HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
© 2021 Projector Reviews